The Practice Website
In complying with the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000, our practice provides the following advice to users of our website about the collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
The aim of this advice is to inform users of this site about:
- What personal information is being collected
- Who is collecting personal information
- How personal information is being used
- Access to personal information collected on this site
- Security of personal information collected on this site.
The website is continually monitored to ensure it is kept current and up to date. It contains the minimum information required on the practice information sheet. Refer Section 5 Practice information sheet. Any changes to the practice information sheet are also reflected on the website.
If it contains any advertising the practice should include a disclaimer that the practice does not endorse any advertised services or products. Advertising must comply with the MBA Code of Conduct on advertising available at: http://goodmedicalpractice.org.au/.
RACGP 4th edition Standards 1.1.2 & 1.2.1.